So far the winter break is going great. I'm in New York hanging out with my best friend and my boyfriend spending the New Years. New York is just a silly place and I cannot wait to move here. Here are some things I've seen over the past few days:
- The tallest man I've ever seen wearing leather pants, which makes those the longest leather pants I've ever seen.
- If you've got some peculiar talent, the subway is always a great place to showcase it. Like if, for example, you could do pectoral dance to the beat of smooth jazz blasting out of a stereo.
- Turtlenecks make you look twice the gay.
- Everyone's mom and dad are in town.
- I love the smell of the ambulant non descriptive meat fried in every corner in Manhattan.
- There was a man in Union Square wearing a sign that said "I'M HORNY AND LOOKING FOR SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. PLEASE HELP IF YOU ARE A FEMALE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE."
- I've been photographing every every rejected curbside Christmas Tree I come across
- Billy's Cupcakes never fails to impress.
Things that I have yet to do:
- Find the Cash Cab